Friday, February 22, 2008

My Kids Are Growing Up....

As I type, my son is walking out the door to get in his own truck to go over to his "friend-girl's" house (I still can't say it...). He's 17, and a great kid. Very respectful, a bit lazy, but a wonderful son.

I seem to remember him getting his driver's license, and his first day of school, but what happened to all the time in between? I have noticed that I have gotten older, what with my AARP applications, bifocals, and blood pressure pills, but....

Where did all that time go?

My newborn daughter is now 8 years old, taller than my 5'2" wife.... She loves basketball and Webkins... and her Daddy. Tonight she and her mom are re-arranging her bedroom. Again.

Let's see... I remember bringing her home from the hospital, and now she is sharing clothes with the love of my life?

Where did all that time go?

More importantly, what will I do with the time I have left.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment...